Usually, when I see a headline like that, my first thought is, "yeah right." But these are actually pretty solid tips...
1. Never get too hungry
2. Be honest about your daily calorie allowance
3. Use the red, orange and green rule
4. Eat one less bite
5. Be a heavy drinker (of water)
6. Kick the salt habit
7. Spice up your food
8. Don't think diet soda will help you lose weight
9. Focus on nutrient balance instead of calorie counting
10. Plate food away from where you're eating 11. Keep a food record
12. Start with soup
13. Take your time
14. Outsmart your hunger hormone
15. Wear fitted clothing
Click here for the full article and details about each tip.