Business insider posted a pretty random, yet interesting list of things that science has proven can make you a happier person. Here are some things on that list:
1. Doing "the deed" in the bedroom
2. Go shopping, that's easy, I do it every day when I'm stressed!
3. Play with puppies. I agree, coming home to my dog after a long day is the best feeling.
4. Get a good night's rest.
5. Get up early. I do see some truth behind this, it sucks to wake up before the sun, but you find that you get so much more done in the day and that check list of things to do suddenly feels so small!
6. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day. I exercise for 1 hour every day and if I don't, I just feel like something's off.
7. Sit up straight
8. Make a list of good things that have happened to you. I do this quite often, it's nice to be reminded that life is not that bad and that someone always has it harder.
9. Get married
10. Have kids
11. Make at least $75,000 a year
12. Have 10 good friends. I don't agree with this one, I have a few close friends, not 10, but I know I can go to them and that's enough to make me happy!
13. Have a strong relationship with at least one of your parents
14. Spend your money on experiences, not material things. I have never taken a vacation and that's because I LOVE going to shows, I agree with this one!
15. Be tall
16. Be an only child. I am one and sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to have a little sister.
17. Live in a country like Australia or Denmark. I do want to visit Australia, it looks beautiful!
You can find the whole article here!