Posted Tuesday, October 8th 2013 @ 6am
When choosing a perfume, most women look for a scent that is appealing, maybe floral or spicy notes, sometimes even fruity and sweet.
The idea is to smell good not bad or weird, but there is a whole industry of weird smelling scents popping up on the market, that might have you scratching your head and asking, "Do you really want to smell like that?"
Here are some of the weirdest scents you can buy
- Sushi: Fragrance company Demeter says the perfume doesn't smell like fish – thank goodness – but cooked sticky rice and seaweed with a hint of ginger.
- Pizza Hut: Made and marketed by the fast food giant – now you can smell like Friday night take-out anytime you want!
- Wine: Kelly and Jones makes wine-scented perfume. Designated driver or not ... try not to get pulled over when wearing your favorite Chardonnay or Merlot scent.
- Old Books: Sure they smell great in a book shop or library, but Karl Lagerfeld obviously thinks women should smell like aging paper. Paper Passion is the name of the stuff if you're interested.
- Bacon: For breakfast, so yummy. But if you walk around smelling like bacon people will just assume you work in a diner and don't shower enough. Enough with the bacon everything – this is so old now!
- BBQ: Appropriately named Que, this scent allows you to smell like a pulled pork sandwich ...
- Burger King: What every girl dreams of smelling like – a charbroiled fast food burger!
- Your Blood Type: Yup, now you can smell like your own blood ...
(Photo courtesy of Getty Images)
Would you want your significant other smelling like any of these? What is an everyday item that you would want your partner to smell like?
Let us know in the comment section below!