I don't want to admit how many of these rang true as I read through them- some more than others. It's a solid list, thanks to The Huffington Post.
23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing
1. Apologizing all the time.
2. Saying “yes” to everyone else.
3. Saying “no” to yourself.
4. Viewing food as the enemy.
5. Body-snarking -- out loud or in your own head.
6. Feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally.
7. Obsessively untagging every “unflattering” photo of you that ever existed online.
8. Comparing your real life to someone else’s virtual one.
9. Holding on to regrets and guilt.
10. Wearing heels every day.
11. Judging other women’s sex lives.
12. Judging your own sex life.
13. Trying to be “chill.”
14. Fearing the label “crazy.”
15. WebMD-ing everything.
16. Worrying that your life doesn't look like Pinterest.
17. Fearing being alone.
18. Being in relationships for the sake of having a relationship.
19. Not taking advantage of your vacation days.
20. Holding on to toxic friendships.
21. Spending time with people out of obligation.
22. Being embarrassed about your interests.
23. Setting deadlines for major life events.
For the full article and an explanation for each point, click here.